Sunday, October 17, 2010

Go Penn State!

For those of you who don't know, Mark and I bleed Blue & White! We have been life-long fans of Penn State, we both earned degrees there, we met there, we had a navy blue wedding, and have a highly-decorated PSU basement/bar! We go to every home game and even get to go in the luxury box a few times a year — thanks to our dear friends, John and Kathy! 

Over the years, we have had the chance to take many of our family and friends with us, but this game was special. My parents were able to come with us this time, it was my birthday, and we also had the suite for this one! Oh...and did I mention that it was my mom's first Penn State game...EVER!


                                   

After some tailgating, we headed up to the box and even though Penn State lost, we had a great time!





I love the next photo...this will be my mom and dad's first time seeing it. They don't know that I took it...I just wanted to capture the moment.


And after a long day of Penn State fun, it is always a must to get your picture taken with Joe-Pa!

No comments:

Post a Comment