Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Where are the Blogs?

Oh no...I've already let my blog go!  This is not a good sign...haha. I guess it shows just how busy I am and how crazy my life REALLY is!  Brynlie started softball for spring and summer, which any parent involved in ANY sport knows how hectic the schedules are between games, practices, schoolwork, etc.


Eden is turning 6 on Friday...this just can't be! We had a roller-skating party for her this past Sunday and it was so much fun.  It was so surreal to watch her skating with her friends and not coming-up to me every 5 minutes asking for help skating, help with getting a snack, drink, etc. (like all of our past experiences there).  She did it all herself and it was such a bummer.  She is just beaming with pride, though, about "getting so much older" and I guess that I have to feel this way, too (at least in front of her).

No comments:

Post a Comment