Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Anyone Else Drinking Coffee This Late?!?

It's 9:20 p.m. and I just sat down with my second cup of coffee. I don't know if it's because I actually did want some or because I feel that I need it in order to put in a decent night of writing! The sad part is that I can drink a whole pot of coffee and climb right into bed! I'm sure that many of you are like me and that shows just how run-down and tired we are as mothers that we need to get hyped-up on caffiene just to stay awake past 8 p.m.! 

P.S. - Sorry that I've neglected my blog a little this past week, but it's actually a good thing because that means that I'm busy writing! I have great clients and am more than happy to put in this extra time to help each of them out!

Well...I better 'buzz' on out of here and get to work! Get it?!? Cuz of the coffee?!?   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment